On September 11 & 12 PotatoEurope 2013 takes place in the most famous potato capital of the world; Emmeloord in The Netherlands.
PotatoEurope Emmeloord will be the heart of the international potato industry. We invite you to be a part of this event and meet colleagues, clients, potential clients, suppliers, researchers and all other services in the potato chain.
PotatoEurope 2013 goes social Stay updated, network and meet other exhibitors and potential clients via the PotatoEurope 2013 social media groups.
The meeting for the European potato sector in 2013:
- with 21 registrations for the innovation award,
- on a site on over 25 ha,
- 250 companies,
- for the whole potato sector (producers, agricultural supplies, consultancy, services, buyers, packers, traders etc.),
- dynamic demonstrations (sites showing planting, harvesting, handling etc.),
- technical areas: agronomy, innovation, economy and outlets, displays of varieties,
- the meeting point for all of the sector’s operators,
- focus on new equipments,
- all the experts at your service
Located in the Potato capital of the world; Emmeloord
Innovations and demonstrations
Every four years The Netherlands welcome PotatoEurope. The event is a showcase for technical innovations, demonstrations of harvesting and storage methods, as well as an essential trading hub that no professional can afford to miss. Organised around the theme „The Next Level“, PotatoEurope is getting ready to welcome 15,000 visitors from around the world.